She began her legal career as a paralegal whilst studying a Bachelor of Laws at Southern Cross University in Lismore, NSW and went on to study a Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice through the College of Law.
Rebecca joined the team at JMA Legal in 2021, and was admitted as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales in 2022. Rebecca’s article on the preservation and advancement of recreational hiking trails was published in the 2023 edition of Australian Property Law Journal.
Rebecca works in the areas of:
- Wills and estates planning – testamentary trusts, powers of attorney and guardianship appointments;
- Succession Planning – intergenerational transfer with emphasis on Section 274, and discretionary trust review and advice including Section 100A;
- Commercial – company registration, deregistration and reinstatement;
- Property Law – general advice and fencing disputes;
- Legislation interpretation and case research for colleagues.
Outside of work Rebecca enjoys going for runs with her dogs, cooking delicious meals for her family and attending the community events the region has to offer.