Features of our SMSF trust deeds are:
- all permitted contributions are acceptable
- the trustee has flexible investment powers
- benefits are payable as early and as late as the law permits
- full reserve provisions are included
- all forms of permitted pensions are payable
- death benefits are as flexible as possible. If the member doesn’t nominate the form of death benefit, either under their will or in writing to the trustee, the trustee can pay the benefits to the deceased’s dependents or estate.